Sunday, August 13, 2006

An introduction

Hi. I'm Grace. I'm a 3L in Law Scool.

I'm doing this blog for a couple of reasons. First, I've recently become somewhat of a recluse and I rarely talk to people anymore. The problem is that I still have a lot to say. So, I'll say it here. Second, I'm bored. Third, everyone else is doing it. And since we all know that incessant need to talk+boredom+peer pressure = coke whore or blogger, I'll go with blogger.

I don't know if anyone will ever read this, and I sort of don't care, because like everything else under the sun, this is about me. But if you happen upon my little page here, feel free to comment. Or feel free not to. I'm excited to be doing this, but then again, it feels like the same excitement whenever I buy a new journal. And I plan to write in it EVERY DAY, and then 5 years later I look at my bookshelf and decide it's definitely time to get rid of twenty-two of those F****** journals that each have like, one entry written in them. So I guess I hope this works out differently, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

dixie said...

well, it's been a couple of days since your last post... if you want to establish a readership, you have to blog regularly so your readers can get into a routine of checking your blog every day, or every couple days... otherwise they'll forget about your blog.

so... get busy...