Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Shoes & The Law

After work today, I went to a very large shoe store. I went to buy new work-ish shoes. Something practical, but still sort of sexy. I don't really like shoe shopping, but I looked at every single appropriate pair. There was only one pair in the entire store that I liked. So I bought them. It wasn't until I got home that I realized that I already owned the shoes. Same style, same designer, same color. The EXACT same shoe.

But it gets worse. I then realized that not only did I buy a pair of shoes I already owned, but I was actually WEARING them when I purchased the new pair. I am a 'tard.

By the way, does anyone know if it's ok to wear high-heeled boots (sort of the Go-Go Boots Style) to work in a courthouse in the winter? I'm hoping the answer is yes, but be honest.