Monday, September 25, 2006

Dear Diary,

I am not happy today for the following reasons:

1. I got in a fight with the treasurer on the board of the student group I am president of. She was kind of mean. And wrong. So I was really mean back.

2. I have really bad cramps

3. My back really hurts, and chiropractors are stupid, and I feel ripped off.

4. I talked to not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 of my exes yesterday. 2 in person, and 2 called me. But all 4 of them seem happier now than when they were with me.

5. It's getting darker earlier now. And I've started to really hate the dark.

6. The news lately is grimmer than usual. At least it seems grimmer.

That's all. Oh, and no one believes in me. Waaaawaaaaaawaaaa

Oh, and I actually saw a homeless woman fingering herself on the train tonight. it was pretty gross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever you come to DC I'm teaching you some combat moves. I knew the Army was good for something!! It will solve numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and maybe even 6 on your list.