Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Cornucopia of Topics, (If You Will)*

1. My dog ate my toothbrush last night. I think it was out of anger, but I'm not sure. My dog only knows how to look happy.

2. My ex-girlfriend and her wife were in town visiting this weekend. I know it's weird, but I love the wife, and I love the ex SO much more that I don't have to be with her. She's so much easier to get along with. I had such a good time with them, that I literally cried when the weekend was over. The only thing that kind of sucked is more of my friends from Law School or the Gayborhood couldn't meet them.

3. In the past 2 weeks I have recieved my 2 favorite text messages ever: One of them I can't repeat because it's a poem using my actual name, and even though the only people who read this actually know my real name, on the off chance someone else does, I don't want to take a chance. However, since the poem was SO drunkenly written, the end part doesn't rhyme so I'll tell you that it involved pajamas, grandmas, and llamas. I love her!!

And the SECOND text from someone who shall remain nameless but is SO f****** funny, sent to me this regarding a friend with a fake leg: "We just took D's leg off to hit a stripper upside the head" I re-read that like every day to make me laugh.

4. I've been awake since about 3 in the morning. I hate that I can't sleep very well. BUT I did get to watch "Blast From The Past" starring Brendan Frasier and Alicia Silverstone.

5. More salmonella outbreaks. If I were a salmon, I'd sue over the name salmonella. I wonder if salmonella also swims upstream.

6. George Bush STILL says nuculer. What a fuckstain.

7. I have to take the MPRE on Saturday.

* bonus points if you remember why I chose these specific words.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I have just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.