Saturday, December 16, 2006

I wish I could sleep.

So far I've taken xanax clonopine and trazadone this evening, all in the hopes of getting at least 5 hours of sleep. I'm waiting inpatiently for it to kick in. Ahhh.... I think it's starting...

You know what I don't understand? Strap-ons. And I don't want this to sound racist in any way. I REALLY don't. But I find it a bit daunting- yet amusing- when the waspy little white girl pulls the whole contraption out of the closet, puts it on, and attaches a big black mans dildo. Ok, that's never happened to me, but I'm not sure how I'd handle it. I think a penis on a woman should look more natural. Is that racist?

Goodnight

Grace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does this conversation sound so familiar? There is nothing natural about a penis on a woman...

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree. I think a penis on the RIGHT woman is sexy!! But definitely one that's natural looking.

Sam Sachs said...

Personally, I prefer my strap-on cock to be purple. A dark iris, if you will. Will you?