Friday, December 01, 2006

Let it snow let it snow I FUCKING HATE THE SNOW

The first day I wake up to snow on the ground is historically the worst day of my year. In high school I slapped a girl on this day. In retrospect, she may not have deserved it. Oh, maybe she did. She was really annoying. Anyway, due to heroin overdoses, cabdrivers, families, and suicides, there's just NO way this will be the worst day of my year. But I'm lying in bed feeling really angry. I don't think snow is pretty. I don't feel like making snow angels. And by the way, unless your kid is Corky from Life Goes On, don't let them make snow angels. Because you know what? When they make snow angels, they look like fucking Corky from Life Goes on.* People who raise children who don't know enough to NOT lie down in freezing wet white yuckiness, which in the city, only serves to hide dog poop from irresponsible pet owners, should be shot.

Classes are over, except for a review session on Monday, then finals. I have a thirty page paper to write on date rape drugs. I've written two pages of it. But I do know that I am going to incorporate a scratch n' sniff page. Because I don't think anyone has done that before. Haven't exactly figured out the context though.

*Insert "retard" if you don't know who Corky from Life Goes On is.

2 comments:

dixie said...

the worst part about snow is that people become lazy and sneaky about picking up dog poop.

it makes for a gross spring.


and who doesn't know who corky is?

Grace said...

grrr