Monday, February 05, 2007

3:00 in the morning post

I just realized that the last time I posted anything was like 10 days ago. I have a couple of good excuses, like my computer broke for a few days, and school and work have been busy, but mostly, I've just had nothing to say. Or I've had too much to say and couldn't decide on a topic. Speaking of not being able to decide on a topic, I have to come up with a topic for my senior seminar paper which is "Selected Issues in Criminal Procedure". I think I should be able to write over and over again "If I don't have a job when I graduate it's because Todd Stroger is a douchebag" until I've filled up 30 pages.
The Bears lost. It's sad. But I got drunk at a superbowl party, and found out I was really really good at beer pong. I mean, like exceptionally good. I wish it counted as a sport.

I just woke up from a dream where I was making out with Chelsea Clinton. In my dream she was a really good kisser.

Who thought the Superbowl commercials were just blah this year? I did.

ok. I'm going back to sleep. This awake shit is nonsense.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Beer Pong virgins always seem to hit it off well their first game. Let us know how well you do the next time round. :)

Todd Stroger said...

Give me a break. I have a very hard job and I am doing my best.