Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Loud Talker on the Red Line #3


Ok. This guy takes the cake. I really hated him. I hated him SO much that I moved seats so I could get a really good picture of him in all of his douchebagorous shame. Just everything he said was so fucking stupid. It was like he was a bad actor in a bad play with bad writing. These are the things I learned about this punk.

1. He got a job as an administrative assistant, so "like all I do is like, ask, people who are stupider than me if they want coffee."

2. His mom is being "such a bitch just because I dropped out of college in my third year, and she feels like she shouldnt have paid tuition for me not to graduate, but I was like, 'Whatever, Mom, quit with the vicarious living"

3. He thinks it's tacky that Anna Nicole Smith died in a Hard Rock Cafe. She didn't have enough class to even die in a 4 Seasons.

4. "People in their 20 are bitter, people in their 30's are jaded, and people in their 40's. umm ok whatever. Who cares. They're old"

5. He's SO over people with no class. SO over them.

6 comments:

dixie said...

ha ha ha *snort*


what a tool.

The Namby Pamby said...

I'd have just slapped the douche upside the head.

But I guess that I have no class and he is so over me

allbilly said...

he's soooo gay. seroiusly...those are gay male comments.

you should have taken his phone from him, spiked it and then bitch slapped his ass.

Ally said...

I'm going to have to (for once) agree with Billy.

Scarlett O'Hara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Burton Report - Arizona Cardinals said...

it's posts like this that keep me coming back!