As always, in no particular order:
1. 6 years ago, I got a ticket for making an illegal u-turn. Normal people wouldn't give a rats ass about that, but all of a sudden, as I fill out the Character and Fitness of my bar application, I'm filled with fear, shame, and humiliation.
2. Ditto regarding the unpaid parking tickets.
3. Ditto regarding the really late car payments.
4. Tomorrow (well, today, Tuesday) I have my third and final interview for the only job I applied for post law school. A job that probably doesn't even exist anymore.
5. In girl on girl pornos, girls give BJ's to dildos. I don't get it. Who benefits?
6. I look around at my apartment, and my life, and the choices I've made today, and every day before today, and the choices I will likely make tomorrow, and they all seem like the worst choices in the history of life.
7. About this time last year, this guy started on his path to complete self destruction. And I can't help but feel like I could have done something more to stop it. I should have seen it. I should have known. I should have done more to help him once I found out.
8. This doesn't really rise to the level of "freaking out" but whatever, it's my blog... I looked at pictures from the Barrister's Ball, and I did not look as good as I thought I did.
9. I think my law school, as an entity, is having a nervous breakdown.
That's all. Whatever. If you're reading this, wish me luck tomorrow. Or whatever, be a dick and don't.