Sunday, February 18, 2007

Why I'm a fucking loser

Problem: I'm going to Mexico 1 month from today. I have to be in a bikini one month from today.
What I'm doing about it: Eating a whole pizza by myself.

Problem: I'm really poor.
What I'm doing about it: Ordering the pizza from a restaurant instead of eating the frozen one in my freezer.

Problem: To Do List- 1. Outline for 30 page research paper due on Thursday. 2. Reading for class tomorrow. 3. BIG trial at work this week. 4. Bar Exam Application 5. All of the paper for my externship credit is already past due.
What I'm doing about it: 1. Grease: You're the One that I Want 2. Desperate Housewives 3. Brothers & Sisters 4. The L Word. 5. Wine & Xanax

I should sue myself.

3 comments:

revdave said...

ha. I ordered pizza last night instead of cooking the one I had in the freezer as well...

i'm sure you'll still look hot in Mexico no matter what

Ally said...

Finally, someone else who has heard of Brothers & Sisters. I love that show!

hhoaa said...

Yeah you're fucking loser!!!
Pizza WINNER BY KO !!! haahhah
No bikini for the the damned loser, unless she takes pizza to the beach with her!