Saturday, March 03, 2007

"Tyra Mail" Squak Squak Squak Squak

It's one of those stupid days where I'm on the couch, watching an America's Next Top Model marathon, AGAIN? What the fuck?

I did make it to the gym this morning, though. I learned something at the gym today. It goes a little something lke this...

IF YOU DON'T THIINK YOU KNOW HOW TO JUMP ROPE, DON'T TRY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FRONT OF A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE. JUST PUT THE FUCKING ROPE DOWN AND GET YOUR FAT ASS BACK ON THE TREADMILL!

Yes, and this was a personal experience.

Working out really is one of the most awful things a person can do. I really hate it. It's just so boring. But I do it. Why? So I can continue eating and drinking in the style to which I've become accustomed. And I'm going to Mexico in 15 days. And I will want to traipse around in a bikini. And when I say traipse, I mean traipse. I don't even know if that's how you spell traipse. But I know I'll be doing it.

Speaking of spelling, I JUST found out, in my second semester of my last year of law school, in my 19th year of formal education, that it's "a lot" - not "alot". I KNOW some people read my blog on a regular basis. I know SOME of you must have noticed this repeated error. You couldn't have mentioned it? It's just your hostile passive aggressive way of keeping me down, isn't it? Fuck you. I'm onto you.

Later in the afternoon, I am going to a gay chili cook-off. Totally bitchin.

2 comments:

dixie said...

i didn't notice, really.

i totally would've told you. supposably.

Daisy Duke said...

America's Next Top Model marathons make my weekend.