Thursday, April 05, 2007

Points of Disinterest

I ran out of clean clothes today. So I took the day off to buy a new wardrobe from Target (because Target is the new Barney's.) I actually didn't end up buying anything that I could wear to work. But I did buy a pair of suglasses, a snappy hair thingee, and a cute courthouse-inappropriate dress. Then I went and had Gyros. And as I type, I'm feeding my dog little pieces of lamb.

I think my position as the Law School Tart was cemented yesterday when my Feminist Jurisprudence professor said "Grace, could you please explain to the class what a lapdance is?"

While drinking before certain night classes isn't exactly a new thing invented by me, walking into class with a full glass of wine and making no attempt to conceal it in any way, officially makes me the Lindsay Lohan of law school. I fluctuate between shame and pride.

4 comments:

The Enabler said...

Stay proud, sister. Its people like us that keep those hellish law schools from destroying all who walk through the doors...

Scarlett O'Hara said...

i'm just sad you missed the enabler enjoying a lap dance by a drag queen last night...and i do mean enjoying

dixie said...

you could be a shaved head away from being the britney spears of law school, if you really tried....

J. Weezy said...

Wow...what have I been missing?