Thursday, May 24, 2007

Post Graduation

I feel like it's harder to start blogging again when there's a lot to catch up on, so this is the obligatory catch up post of what's been going on. It's not going to be very interesting. As always, in no particular order:

1. I took my last law school exam. And I took it after drinking 2 vodka/7ups. I just completely didn't care. I think I passed. And thats really all I care about.

2. I didn't get the condo. It fell through. I'm not quite sure exactly how I managed to fuck it up, but I did. And now I have to wait until after the bar, because I'm going to be too busy studying. I cried like a little bitch for about 4 days straight. I mean, I'd actually picked out lighting fixtures and paint colors. I'm not upset anymore though.

3. A pigeon and I were both jaywalking today, and the pigeon got hit by a truck right next to me. It was like the fucking thing exploded. It coulda been me.

4. I graduated on Sunday. They dressed us like fucking idiots. We looked like teletubbies dressed up as Harry Potter dressed up as Superman. It was retarded. And the reception at the school sucked, but my parents threw a party at a restaurant afterwards, which was really fun, and I got presents.

5. And yesterday we started barbri. I have nothing to say about it yet, though.

That's all. More later.

Oh. The world seems quieter now that I'm not in school. Or maybe I just don't have the TV on.

No comments: