Saturday, June 23, 2007

Barbri Person Who Deserves a Bitch Slap #2*

"Oh my GOD. I am such a LOSER. Today, all I did was outline the rest of Civil Procedure, 200 practice MBE questions, 6 essay questions, listened to only 10 of the Property CD's. I am TOTALLY going to fail the bar. I REALLY wanted to get ahead and go over topics we haven't covered in BARBRI yet, but now I don't think I am going to if I want to get to the gym. I am the laziest person on the planet."

yeah. please stab yourself in the neck immediately and save your future co-workers the trouble.


*The loud eater was obviously #1

5 comments:

Bar Daze said...

I respectfully disagree. I believe the second deserving Bar Bri person is #1 and would be more than willing to hold him or her down for you.

Anonymous said...

What, no picture?

biff said...

After doing 20o MBEs I barely had the strength to pee.

Rebecca said...

I have #3 foreign/ESL student who has the inability to whisper during important and not important parts of the lecture.

And everyone who doesn't listen to my announcements at the beginning of the lecture.

Blonde Blogger said...

That bitch is totally lying...there is no way she did all that.....