Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Loud BARBRI Eater


Yeah, Lady. You're an asshole. First of all, you bugged me before the eating incident by giving me an evil look. Actually it might not have been technically "evil". You may have just been looking at me. Or looking next to me. Whatever. I immediately thought ill of you based on your blouse. FYI- no one wears "blouses" anymore. The very fact that "blouse" is the only word to describe what you're wearing makes me feel not bad about posting your picture.

And then... there was the Jimmy John's carb free sandwich eating during our evidence lecture. What the fuck? Just so you know, RIPPING PAPER SLOWLY ONLY MAKES THE RIPPING SOUND LAST LONGER. IT'S NOT QUIETER. Thanks to you I missed the first 10 minutes of the fucking class.

7 comments:

j said...

Poor social skills, no awareness of the real world, hideous taste in fashion, something STRANGE going on with her hair... I'll bet you cash money she went to University of Chicago.

scott71@gmail.com said...

rofl, great post

J. Spicoli said...

Next time, give her the Mr. Hand treatment: "There will be no eating on my time!"

Anonymous said...

Like none of you have ever eaten in class before ... please ... give me a break.

Grace said...

Yes, of course we've all eaten in class, Anonymous. But at least I try not to eat things that are REALLY LOUD AND TAKE THE ENTIRE TIME TO UNWRAP. It's called not being a fucktard. Additionally, I have never eaten ANYTHING wearing a blouse like that.

cyberjanitor said...

Good, good post. I wonder if there's a grass roots movement to put this into student handbooks.

A salad with croƻtons? You've got to be out of your mind.

The Grand Poobah said...

While I was in school there was one guy who would always, always, bring smelly food to class in the afternoon. It was usually Chinese food in a cup or little takeout box with the flaps and wire handle. He would start eating it right before the lecture started and continue until it was finished. And He smacked his lips constantly. Triple Blah.

Now, I have no problem with odoriferous Chinese food. I eat it frequently. But not in class. And lest you think it was just because he was coming to class straight from work and hadn't had time to eat before he got there, he did the same thing before morning tests.

The world is full of inconsiderate people. They should check for that as part of the moral character determination application.