I don't know if it's because people are googling "bar exam" and "set yourself on fire" more than normal, but people keep on emailing me kinda weird questions. So here are some examples, with the answers:
1. Is your name Megan and you go to DePaul? No. But I know several Megans. I'm just not one of them.
2. Is this the girl who sat next to me in Tax? No. I never took tax. Or Commercial Paper. Or Secured Transactions. Or Sales. FUCK YOU. Like I need you judging me.
3. Are you really a girl? Yes
4. Are you hot? I'm ok. But I did kick myself out of bed one time, and it wasn't to fuck myself on the floor.
5. What law school do you go to? I don't know.
6. How are you studying for the bar? Well, tonight I got drunk with Lilly and Kori. I sent drinks to good looking strangers. They sent some back to us.
7. Do you really know The Namby Pamby? What's he really like? Seriously? You emailed me to ask me that? I'm NAME DROPPING Namby Pamby? Yes. I really know him. He's funny. We had a witch hunt planned that he dropped the ball on, though, so fuck him. But besides that, he's good. I think he's easy, too. And straight. I think. Tall-ish. He smells clean. What a weird question. Dude. I don't know how to answer it.
8. Why do you swear so much? Is it too obvious if I say go fuck yourself?