Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Dog and Me- A Dialogue Part II


Dog: Wakey! Wakey! At exactly this time next week, you're going to be more fucked than you've ever been in your entire life.

Me: Remember when you used to wake me up with kisses?

Dog: Remember when you used to share your egg rolls with me, Bitch?

Me: What should I study first, Federal jurisdiction or Wills?

Dog: Whichever will bring you to the brink of suicide quicker.

Me: Why are you always like this when I need you to be supportive?

Dog: Don't blame your poor life choices on me, Asshole. I didn't make you go to law school.

Me: Fine. You're right. I'm sorry. I'm just going to go in the other room and study Wills.

Dog: Good idea, Loser.

Me: Um. What's that on the comforter?

Dog: It's a little vomit. I had a hard night last night. Wanna get into it? Just clean it up, and shut the fuck up.

Me: Ok. Sorry.

8 comments:

Rudy Wellsand said...

INTERESTING SITE!

About your 4th line down, "What should I study FIRST, Federal Jurisdiction or Wills?"

It ALL has to do with the LAW, right? Was it Your Destiny to study Law?

DID YOU KNOW THE THREE LAWS IN THE BIBLE, THAT "CONTROL" YOUR DESTINY?

See the "CHOSEN"Code, "CALLING"Code, and "ENABLING"Code; VISIT:

http://quadcode.blogspot.com

It's ALL about HOW God 'works' in our lives! You DO want to know about your Destiny, don't you?

Save or Print it to study.

Send it to all your Friends!

HAVE A MUCH MORE "BRIGHTER" FUTURE!

Fannie said...

the above comment. ha ha hahahahahahahha *snort* ha.... ha.

Grace said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy mole', is this guy for real?

Conversation with Rudy:

Me: Rudy, good ole' buddy, would you hold onto this little round grenade for a few minutes while I answer my cell phone? Please make sure you don't drop it because I have taken all the safety devices off.

Rudy: I really want share another Bible verse with you about how you are the chosen one and will be a bride.

Me: Please Rudy, pull out your Bible but make sure to use both hands so you don't drop the Bible.

Fannie said...

seriously though, doesn't rudy know that you're a scientologist?

Grace said...

Hey Rudy! Im an abortion lovin', girl kissin', scientologist.

If you save me, I'll let you touch my ta-ta's in church!

Silly Little Law Student said...

1.) your dog is beyond adorable
2.) who let Rudy out of the looney bin? I bet the sky is purple and the grass is red in his world...

HAHAHA

Harmless Error said...

Your dog really is adorable.

And Rudy really should just kill himself.