Saturday, July 21, 2007

Federal Jurisdiction, Secured Transactions, Sushi, and Me

So, I decided to take myself to dinner, and I brought along Federal Jurisdiction and Secured Transactions to study. That didn't happen. I had some Sake. Here's what went down.


In case you can't read that, it says "I want to cry. Right here in the sushi restaurant"
From this point on, I was pretty sure nothing was going to get accompished at the resturant. I decided I needed an artistic outlet.


This is Tuna on top of my example of what a typical Secured Transaction looks like.


This is Shrimp on top of my answer on a Secured Transactions Essay.


This is Fresh Water Eel on the Secured Transactions model essay answer.


This is Salmon Roe on top of Federal Jurisdiction.


My name spelled out in soy sauce using chopsticks as my writing utensil.


My writing utensil- a Cross pen given to me by my father, in my soy sauce.


I don't know what else there is to say at this point.

3 comments:

Shoshana said...

you are a motherfucking beautiful genius

Harmless Error said...

agreed.

Fannie said...

this might be your best blog ever ;-)