Saturday, October 20, 2007

Loud Talker on the BROWN line #2


Now that I work the same hours as every other person in Chicago, I'm often on VERY CROWDED TRAINS. It makes taking pictures of loud talkers difficult. For example, the loud talkers in this post were standing SO CLOSE to me that one of their asses was right in my face (I miraculously got a seat).

I'm keeping this short because loud talker posts are only interesting when you see their faces.

Anyway... Loud Talker #1 ("LT1") was going to a poker party at Loud Talker 2's ("LT2") crib. Yes. LT2 lives in a crib.

LT2 thinks that there might be as many as 12 people at his crib for the poker party. LT1 doesn't mind sitting out. He lost "a couple of C's" last time.

Then they talked about sports. Really loudly. Then they talked about this one time when they were dancing with all these "honeys"

Then I put this sign on the back of LT1's trenchcoat and took a picture. It's the best I could do. I hope it sticks long enough to have someone point it out to him.

9 comments:

Jane Know said...

Grace! you really did that?! it's perfect.

Grace said...

Yes, and I am seriously considering pre-printing stickers that say that and keeping them in my briefcase. However, I am afraid it could be considered a crime.

fannie said...

hee hee hee :-)

I don't know if it's a crime, but if you ever become a law professor I'd use it as a torts hypothetical on the final exam...

Brita said...

Oh that really is priceless...post it notes are a splendid idea, the upside down smiley face is a nice touch. It says, i suck because i still haven't learned to use my inside voice appropriately...

MollyB said...

That's brilliant.

Did he think you were feeling him up, though?

(In German law, this could be interpreted by a court as some kind of Persoenlichkeitsverletzung, similar to libel. But who cares about that?!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Grace, great minds think alike! Before I opened up the comments, I thought, "you should make some pre-printed stickers to slap on them," and then I see that you already thought of that idea.

As far as whether the Crib habitant could sue you or not, the tort that came to mind was that you are portraying him in a false light. I think, however, that truth is an absolute defense to that tort.

Bravo, Grace!!

Lindsay said...

That's awesome. :)

anonymoushottie said...

You have no idea how hard that just made me laugh. I scared Murphy. Phenomenal.

Heather said...

Can I transport this idea to the Tube in London?? I would need to translate the stickers into Hindi,Arabic and Polish though..... You could take this a step in another direction with an "I was the unwashed one on the blue line" or " I hog 2 seats 1 for me, 1 for my briefcase" on the red line". The possibilities are endless.