Thursday, November 22, 2007

Grace Meets Grace

Today, I went to my mother's house for Thanksgiving dinner. My sister brought along her new puppy.

Her new puppy. Who she named GRACE. Yes. My big sister named her dog Grace. And not Grace, as in my pseudonym for this blog. I mean, my REAL name.

Here's what the night sounded like:

"Grace, congrats on getting sworn in as a lawyer!"

"Ooops! Grace made a poopie on the kitchen floor!"

"Grace, how's your new condo?"

"Grace is eating the cat's food again!"

"Grace! NO! NO!"

"Look at how cute Grace is!"

"Grace! NO BEGGING! NO!"

"Grace... did you just make a skinky?"

Suffice it to say the night was very confusing.


What the fuck? What kind of person gives her puppy the same name as her sister?

Don't even get me started on how much I dislike Bichons. Sorry if you own one.


They just look evil.

PS. That's not a picture of Grace. But it's what she looks like.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you begging, AGAIN??

You should link this entry with the other entries you have about your family. What was it, Christmas? When you sat in the corner, watching your relatives call each other names?

Daisy Duke said...

Dude. Let me reiterate what I said last weekend: What. The. Fuck.

And? A Bichon? That is what the Ex's family has. Rotten little dogs.

anonymoushottie said...

My neighbors' Bichon hates me because I always used to growl at it. So, you could do that?

Brita said...

At first glance I thought the picture looked a little staged...professionally done even. Ugh, Bichons do suck I almost always have to resist the urge to kick them as they snarl at me. I'm really not a mean person though.

lawvlife said...

I know this is a slightly older post, but it just made me laugh - and now I want to get a dog so that I can name it after my sister!