Monday, March 31, 2008

Update

I hate when I go so long without writing on the blog. It's just that much harder to go back and start writing again. So this is just a post to get me writing again. Because I really miss it. But this post will not be funny. Or interesting. HOWEVER.

I am making a goal.

In addition to April being National Sexual Assault awareness month, and National Poetry Month it is also Grace Blogs EVERY DAY Month. Or at least I'm going to try.

I have several topics I wish to cover. As always, in no particular order.

-My exes. Yes, every single one of you will get some time on this blog during the month of April. To those exes who read this blog, don't worry. You will be anonymous. Well... sorta.

- My Saturday night with the Directress (there's MUCH to say about her)

- Loud Talkers (yes I have new pictures)

- The fucking bitch on the bus who keeps on shooting me dirty looks. Fucking bitch. I really fucking hate her.

- The Service Members Legal Defense Network Annual Fundraising dinner

- And on a similar, but unrelated note, why the HRC sucks ass.

those are just a couple of things. but it's a start.

So during the month of April, keep on reading my blog, don't sexually assault anyone, and please for the love of all that is good and holy, don't write any fucking poetry.

------------------------

Also, and this is totally unrelated, and stupid, but go and vote for this girl. I really don't know what she's trying to win. But I like her blog, it's VERY funny, and I got drunk with her once. So in the spirit of supporting things you don't understand or care about, do your part and vote for Dmbmeg. For absolutely no good reason. M'kay?

3 comments:

Marisol said...

Superb. Welcome back, Grace. I was starting to get worried. Am I lame that I am so excited you are going to write everyday?

By the way, I think I know one of the loud talkers you snapped a picture of. Small world!

davidallenjd said...

Welcome back, Grace!!! For the love of all is good, decent, and American, I was starting to worry that you weren't going to blog any more. Because Grace, you're missing the fucking BIG PICTURE!! How does your not writing affect ME???? :-)

Just kidding. (Or am I?)

And by the way, did I tell you that in one of the pictures of your LOUD TALKERS, you also caught my ex-wife, standing right next to him. I was shocked!!!

Fannie said...

Yay, I look forward to your month of every-day bloggings!

PS- Do you wanna go listen to some spoken-word poetry this weekend?

;-)