Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Facebook- Am I retarded?

Actually don't answer that. I know I'm retarded. My dog tells me that every day. So, I just now signed up for Facebook. Well, that's not exactly true. My alter ego "Grace Law" has had a facebook account for quite some time, but it's not really fun because "Grace Law" doesn't exist. So therefore, "Grace Law" doesn't really have any friends on Facebook.

But now, I have a facebook account under my real name, and I have friends, and people are sending me welcome messages that say things like "When *** and I start sending you hatching eggs, just accept them. Trust me." I have no idea what that means, but I am going to accept the crap out of hatching eggs.

ALSO. I can now properly stalk my ex AND the one girl I hated in high school! Yippee! I've already found them both. It's really delightful. And, um. Completely inappropriate for the workplace. Which is why I would never ever ever do that.
--------------

On another note, tons of people have sent me sweet/worried/thoughtful/supportive emails regarding my last post. Thanks. It's awesome. And I certainly didn't mean it to sound as ominous and evasive as it did. It's all going to be ok. Hopefully. And I am sure I'll talk about it all as soon as the dust settles.

-

4 comments:

Arielle said...

Woohoo! I love facebook and support others joining. Though I don't like the random applications (like...hatching eggs) that you can add. I prefer to keep my profile down to what helps me stalk others. Hatching eggs, not so much. But to each his own.

anonymoushottie said...

Dude, love the eggs. Love.Them.

eddie said...

Eggs. Is. Awesome. Great to have you in the Facebook world - oooh, and you'll have to add the Chinese Astrology too, that's always good for a laugh first thing in the morning. Egggggggs.

vcugirl said...

Dude. Do you have any idea how many Graces there on Facebook? I had every intention of adding you and, subsequently, stalking your brains out. However, I can't seem to find you in the clutter of everyone.
Moral of the story: add me. I fully plan on inundating you with bumper stickers and the like.