Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Clearly, I have Ebola.


I woke up this morning feeling like death. My throat hurts, my head hurts, my skin hurts, my FUCKING HAIR hurts. I have a fever, and i kinda wish i would just die. I took a sick day today which makes me nuts. I hate wasting sick days on actually being sick.

I tried to go to work. I really did, but I couldn't stop shaking. My bones were too cold.

My beloved work friend, we shall call her Squid because that is her name, told me that she was feeling sick yesterday, but then did a bunch of things like make soup and eat lemons and tea, and so now I am trying to get up the energy to go to the store. It seems really really hard.

I am not a good sick person. I am whiny.

I might write more later.

7 comments:

Butterflyfish said...

oh man that sucks. i hate using sick days on being sick too

feel better

Anonymous said...

I had the exact same thing. If it makes you feel better, it didn't last too long, like 2 days. But it is definitely horrible. I just wanted to die.

Ex-Larceny from TNCILS, but I forgot my username and password. Just had to tell you it gets better.

Harmless Error said...

Were you and Namby making out or something? (he's sick too)

Hope you feel better!!

Krazy Getdown Squid said...

Tonight I will pray to the gods of citrus and poultry to look down favorably upon you, my delectable blonde chunk of cookie dough.

Thinking Fool said...

Harmless Error beat me to the punch! Well, the Namby man is better; hopefully, you will follow his lead.

anonymoushottie said...

Hugs! Um, but from over here. I was sick for-e-ver and I really can't go back to that. Get well so we can eat more spicy cheeseburgers. And drink.

Anonymous said...

I have it right now. Started yesterday and I feel like death.

At dinner tonight, over my bowl of soup, I sneezed a blood clot the size of my thumb right into the middle of the dinner table. EW!