I've been meaning to take advantage of your anonymous knowledge for some time. Here's the deal. There are things I need to know. There are things I'd like to know. There are things I'm just curious about. I KNOW some of you know the answers. So TELL ME! Obviously, you don't have to answer all of the questions. But at least answer one. Lurkers, this includes you. consider it charity.
***Oh. And as an added incentive, if you answer one of my questions, I'll answer one of yours. Doesn't matter the topic. If I don't know the answer, I'll find out.
1. Is there a way of measuring dry pasta so that you have exactly one bowl full? I always make too much or too little.
2. Is it true that muscle weighs more than fat? But like, how much more could it POSSIBLY weigh?
3. What's wrong with Kelly Ripa?
4. If you used to date me, was I really bad? Did I have any redeeming qualities?
5. Is it true that it's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open?
6. Are Converse All Stars really really way too early 90's?
7. Where is a good place to go on a vacation alone? Just for 5 days or so. It's gotta be somewhere warm. In mid January.
8. Does anyone have a copy of the American version of Nobody's Side, from the musical, "Chess"?
9. How did you find out about my blog? And why do you continue reading?
10. If you are the person who always leaves the comment "someone should take a dump on your chest" why do you think so? That's a little gross. Why do you say it?
11. I think my blog needs a makeover. Does anyone want to redesign my blog? I don't know how to do that stuff.
12. People say that if you tuck your thumb into your fist when you punch something, you will break your thumb. Does ANYONE know anyone who that has happened to? Because I don't think that happens.
13. Did you go to undergrad with me?
14. Was the bailout a good idea or a bad idea?
15. Why do crazy people always talk to me?
16. Dress boots with a skirt suit- Courtroom appropriate or no? I think no, but there's been some office debate.
17. Do people still get perms? I obviously don't, but does anyone?
OK. That's all. Go. THANK YOU. And I welcome your questions as well.