Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dear Worst Phone in the History of Life,



Seriously. Go fuck yourself. I hate you. I AM OVER YOU. I should have listened to my friends who told me "Dude, your phone sucks." I STUCK UP FOR YOU!!!! Now, all I want to do is call my mom, and then Army Girl. What the hell? But no. It's way more important for you to "synch up"? Synch up with WHAT?? I never installed the stupid software onto my computer, because it seemed too hard and not important. What does my PHONE have to do with my computer? Nothing. Nothing at all. Just let me call my mom! Come on.

You never do anything right, Phone. You are a loser. You are a screwup... you will never amount to anything and I am sorry I ever had you. I can't believe there was a time in my life where I thought I needed you. You've been nothing but a disappointment.

Disgustedly,

Grace.

7 comments:

Daisy Duke said...

I told you, go iPhone and never go back. (sent from my iPhone)

Scott Rose said...

Grace, you're smarter than that and you deserve beter than that... get an iPhone. :)

ArmyGirl said...

I have two words for you..pay phone.

Grace said...

HEY, DAISY, SCOTT, & ARMY GIRL??

Why don't you all start a club? I have a good name for it... the "Not at all helpful in the moment!" club.

The Artful Blogger said...

But is the phone being knocked out worse than the INTERNET being knocked out? Especially when you need to check work e-mails and cannot get on-line (as was the case with me yesterday)? Ugh.

Although I think you win. I, at least, was able to speak with my Mom yesterday.

Anne said...

Could you possibly need to add memory to the phone?? That's what happened with my blackberry.

rem said...

mom?