Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Floating Holiday!!






In case you are new to my blog, you should know that I HATE holidays. They are designed to torture me. And I realy can't emphasize this enough.
However, this one called Grace's Floating Holiday, is truly delightful! So far, I have slept in, drank the traditional Floating Holiday Diet Coke, and had some traditional Rule 23 Tacos.
My afternoon of Floating Holiday entertainment today includes episode after episode of Arrested Development, and later in the day, after a few mimosas, I shall attempt to cut my dog's hair myself.
I shall try to blog again later in the afternoon. After my Floating Holiday nap.
Happy Floating Holiday to ALL OF YOU!!!!
-

6 comments:

eddie said...

Sounds like one of the best Floating. Holidays. Ever. And I'm sure puppy will be THRILLED!

nicolle said...

happy floating holiday! :)

i haven't been reading long enough to know that you hate holidays, but all i have to say about that is AMEN, AMEN, AMEN.

Silly Rabbit, Squids are for Kids said...

Obviously my favorite part of this post was the shout-out to the Rule 23 tacos. I'm so happy you've found a holiday that you actually like!

Frankly however, my prayers are with Katie, as tacos+mimosas may not be conducive to hair-cutting.

Just saying.

Go on with your bad floating self!

Dick Esq. said...

I only eat published tacos.

Grace said...

Dick esq.-

You are VERY funny. Nice work, dude.

Fannie said...

Well, how did the doggy hair cut turn out?