Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Guess This Means I Have to Forgive Her, Right?

"Dear Grace,

You are the child who was always positive, fun, delightful to be around, willing to do and try anything. You are the child who brought great joy to me and your father. You are the child who accomplished great things. You have been throughout your life a great source of pride for me as your mother. You were, and continue to be, all these things. I am forever grateful that you are my daughter.

I probably haven't said any of this lately, and I just wanted to tell you.

Mom
xoxoxo"

I think she really wants me to come to Thanksgiving dinner.
.

3 comments:

ArmyGirl said...

Bring some eggrolls back with you. Your Mom is really good...

Roasted Squid With Chestnut Stuffing said...

Wow.

rem said...

hmmmm...