Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Awesome

Yay. Enough people are interested in the same line blogging thing so we're doing it. On Monday, January 5, I'll post the name of the book or article, which should be the title of the post, and a line from the book or article, which should be everyone's first line.

I think it's gonna be cool!

PS There are some bloggers I haven't heard from (ahem Fannie, Daisy, Namby, Jane, Wayward, Hellafied, Brita, Kelli, Justice Moustache, Thinking Fool, Obsquatch, A-Hottie etc...) I hope you guys do it, too!

Oh, and HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR. Don't get arrested. No one likes New Year's Day Bond Court.

7 comments:

Molly said...

I'd like to participate. It sounds fun.

Hellafied said...

Heyyyyyyyy gurrrrl. I will be on a hotel site visit all day on Monday, but will do my best to complete this fun assignment! Thanks for thinking of me. :)

Daisy Duke said...

Shut up. I told you *in person* that I would do it. Remember?

She says said...

I'm in. If I remember. 'Cuz yeah, I'm lame that way.

Kelli said...

Maybe it's because I have The Plague, but I don't get it... Explain again?

Is nyd bond court as bad as night-court? Because we used to check that shit out in high school all the time (until I got us kicked out one night for giggling too much)

Overflowing Brain said...

I'm new (referred by Daisy) and I think it sounds like a really neat project.

Count me in (if that's okay)!

The Laundress said...

Hi Grace- I love your blog and I'd like to participate. Thanks! http://dirtyfilthylaundry.blogspot.com/