Sunday, December 21, 2008

Public Service Announcement

My phone is dead. Very Very dead. I hate it. And I am glad it's dead. It deserves death. It deserves worse than death. I am hoping, that if and when Verizon is able to retrieve my contacts from the phone, they will let me torture the phone a bit. By throwing it, jumping up and down on it, and then setting it on fire. I am going to waterboard my phone. It's gonna be awesome.

However, in the meantime, If you have been calling me or texting me, and I haven't been responding, it's because my phone is dead. Unless of course you are my sister, Bally Total Fitness, or several other people who won't be named here. Then I am just ignoring you. If you need me, email me.

Burn in hell, Palm Centro. Burn in hell.

Happy Sunday Everyone!!! It's 8 whole degrees here in the Windy City! I'm off for a brisk morning jog. And by brisk morning jog, I mean lying on the couch, watching reruns of Lockup: Extended Stay, and eating leftover couscous.

3 comments:

Scott Rose said...

I've been anxiously awaiting your blog posting where you rejoice in your wonderful brand new iPhone... is that post coming soon? :)

Yes, I know you have to switch from Verizon to the inferior AT&T, but it's worth it! Grace, you deserve an iPhone!

In fact, you can just sign up online right now and pick it up this afternoon: http://www.apple.com/iphone/buy/

rem said...

balls.

Christsquidlemarkt said...

Jogging was a good idea today. I opted for the elliptical. And by elliptical, I mean lying on the couch, hungover, fighting my way through Thai delivery because chewing makes my headache feel better. I also napped, for good measure.