Monday, January 05, 2009

Stolen Lines #1

"I tried to think of the right answer. Unable to think of that, I spoke anyway."

OK. So I've slightly altered the plan. Originally, I thought the title of the book should be the blog post title, but that might confuse people into thinking that what we write is actually an excerpt from the book. Which could piss off an author, if they were to ever notice. So let's just have it say "Stolen Lines #1."

At the end of the blog post, we should probably give credit to the guy who wrote it. So at the end of the post, I'm going to write "I stole the first two sentences from Night of the Avenging Blowfish, by John Welter."

I'm doing mine tonight or tomorrow morning. There's no deadline. And there are no rules. Write whatever you want as long as those are the first two sentences. Send me a comment when you're done, and I'll add your link to the list. Oh, and maybe somehow link back to me in the post, so your readers know where to find everyone else's posts. Or something. I don't know. It's all an experiment!!


Have fun.

10 comments:

Kelli said...

Posted

Fianna said...

I have posted.

Fannie said...

I posted too!

legallyirrelevant said...

I'm not sure if I'd really call it a post, but there's something there...pretty sure BarBri has fried my brain for the day! Enjoy.

Butterflyfish said...

Posted

Brita James said...

It was a rough week, better late than never!

five tomatoes said...

Mine's up.

Amanda said...

posted!

anonymoushottie said...

Posted. That made my Friday much happier. :)

Brita James said...

Grace, the masses have spoken: We would like to read your Stolen line!!! :)

PS - Thanks for starting this experiment. If the response is any indication, I'll say first it's a great success and second, it's something everyone appears to enjoy doing! Bring on the stolen lines!!!