Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dear Ridiculous Gossipy Bitches,

Now, normally, I don't get uptight when I hear gossip about me. I hate it, but I understand that people do, in fact, talk. There are lines that shouldn't be crossed though.

I know you are still in law school, and as anyone who has been to law school can attest to, law school is the same as junior high school, but with booze. Therefore, you are given a little wiggle room in the maturity department.

Enough is enough, though. You've had your bitchy little fun. You've fucked with me. You've fucked with people I care about. You've invaded my privacy. You have hurt me very deeply. And you don't even know me. You just know things about me. Well, here's something you don't know about me: The time in my life where people get to fuck with me is over. It's just not going to happen. And I sure as shit am not going to stand by as you fuck with the lives of people I care about.

So here's the deal: Stop. Just stop. Or I will ruin your life.

Most Sincerely,

Grace

10 comments:

B-rett said...

Eek! Does anyone else get the feeling that messing with Grace is a huge mistake? I wish I could watch.

Daisy Duke said...

It is time for me to shank-a-ho for you isn't it? Sigh. I knew this day would come. Let me know when/where.

butterflyfish said...

so what up?

Anonymous said...

Grace, Grace, you shouldn't be mad at them, you should feel sorry for them! You are an apparently successful attorney, and in this market, these girls will be lucky to get a temp job. So, smirk to yourself as you rise above their diminutive gossip. :) And take your anger out on the defendants.

Brita James said...

Gossiping skanks are stupid Grace, not worth your time though i've had my fair run ins with them myself. I generally set the pace, informing anyone who'd like to talk shit to feel free to do so but only if they're willing to say it to my face.

virgo1sign said...

Okay, Okay, who DARES to screw with my Grace? remember that scene in Pulp Fiction when Samuel Jackson quotes Ezekiel? Well, I taught that little girl everything he knows about vengence and furious anger. So look out little law school, ho-bags.
PS- I love you
PSS- Tell Always a Drunk Never a Bride that it is possible to be both.
Love
Magic Vag

your mom said...

People who gossip about others are just looking for attention. Losers.

You know who isn't a loser? This guy:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-ap-odd-bar-stool-dui,0,121184.story

Anonymous said...

"I know you are still in law school, and as anyone who has been to law school can attest to, law school is the same as junior high school, but with booze."

Indeed. Junior high school kids with large vocabularies and a hankering for large amounts of booze and drugs. A terrible combination.

- Grace Chu
(too lazy to log into my account but "hi!")

Anonymous said...

I feel the same fckn way about my situation!!! Thanks for putting it in words for me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Same stupidity at my job, I feel for you I really do. It is horrendous how people treat one another with no regard or respect for privacy or each others feelings. Sometimes I just want to haul off and smack some individuals. Hang in there.