Monday, April 27, 2009

Stolen Lines #4

Feeling both empowered and terrified as I drove into work, I looked up at the sky and started talking.

The rules: Start your post with the above line. End your post with "I stole the first line of this post from Stay Tuned, by Jenniffer Weigel" And maybe link back to me so people can understand the point of the post.

And whatever you put in the middle is up to you.

There's no deadline. Write whenever you feel like it. If you want to have your post included, just leave a comment or send me an email telling me you've posted.

PS. This is open to absolutely anyone. All you have to do it write it.

Here, you can find the previous Stolen Lines.


Update: Stolen Lines By:

Colby in the City

7 comments:

Colby said...

Here’s mine. When I first read your lead, I was stuck. Work has been . . . . well, it’s been. Then, I remembered Work Guy. I’d forgotten all about him. I am so loving Stolen Lines for giving me back this memory.

http://colbyinthecity.blogspot.com/2009/04/stolen-lines-4.html

Anonymous said...

If we are not actively maintaining a blog, do we post our stolen lines here?

Grace said...

Sure, Anonymous... or you can email it to me, and I will post it. Obviously I won't publish your name or email if you don't want me to...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This will be my Saturday treat - something to look forward to after a really lousy week. Time to wrap my mind around something thoughtful instead of pissed off at the world. BTW, I was very glad to see the pig! Your blog is a real touchstone for me.

five tomatoes said...

Done. :)

1L said...

This was fun!

http://www.theramblinglawstudent.com/2009/05/stolen-lines-4.html

Brita James said...

I posted!!

http://brita05.blogspot.com/