Monday, May 25, 2009

Stolen Lines #5

OK, so the last one didn't go so well. Most people told me they didn't like the line. I'll post a much better line Monday June 1st. And hopefully, people will like it better. Because it's only cool and fun when people participate.

Sorry it's been dead around the blog lately. I just have nothing interesting to say. I have the deposition happening this week. It's going to be fine. I won't die. Or maybe I will. Probably not though. It's weird, all my friends who do criminal law are not at all worried for me. My friends who do civil law, are telling me to expect the worst. We'll see...

Anyway, I just want to remind everyone to take a moment enjoy the beauty that is the best music video of our time. I have watched it 1o times just today. Check it out. Thanks Artful for reminding me that true geniusness really exists.

6 comments:

Dysfunction Junction: said...

Ah, but whereas your friend DJ can plan the party for whatever the outcome is.

Damn lawyers, always with the seriousness.

Sam Sachs said...

Wow. You can tell the woman on the right is a MAJOR slut. It's not Jesus she's dancing for.

Once again, I am amused. By you.

Looking oh so forward to the June 1 Stolen Line piece!

Suresh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Artful Blogger said...

I am telling you-be careful about too many viewings, as one day you will be walking around the courthouse and will likely break out into spontaneous jazz hands! The subliminal messages of these Christian videos is quite insidious.

Thank YOU for bringing this video to my attention in the first place. Of course, now the partners at my firm, upon hearing the music emanating from my office, now think me quite mad.

Harmless Error said...

Well, as your friend (I'm totally your friend, btw) who does both civil and criminal law, I'm pretty sure it will suck hard. Even though certain information in question and answer form wouldn't be admissible at a civil trial, it is likely still discoverable. Time for your game face! You can do it.

And you can totally drink a bottle of wine afterward.

five tomatoes said...

Two chicks at one time...he's living the dream, man.