Monday, June 01, 2009

Stolen Lines #5

Tell me... have you ever thought...of changing your life?

Hopefully this line is more inspiring.

The rules: Start your post with the above line. End your post with "I stole the first line of this post from the play, Betrayal, by Harold Pinter" And maybe link back to me so people can understand the point of the post.

And whatever you put in the middle is up to you.

There's no deadline. Write whenever you feel like it. If you want to have your post included, just leave a comment or send me an email telling me you've posted.

PS. This is open to absolutely anyone. All you have to do is write it.

Here, you can find the previous Stolen Lines.

*Update: Stolen Lines by:

Brita

Butterflyfish

Pearly Blythe
Just Jenn
Vernacular
Jane Know
The Artful Blogger
Fianna Fianna Fianna
Colby in the City
Joy
Miss Foxy

9 comments:

♥Joy♥ said...

So, I am unsure how to do backlinks so I'm just leaving it here. I did it!! =D

~Joy

Harmless Error said...

Now THAT is a good one. I'm doing it tonight.

growinginwonder said...

I hadn't told you yet about the update. Ha. Did you see the entry about being called sweetness? Yeah....

Colby said...

Once again, an opportunity to relive some great memories.

http://colbyinthecity.blogspot.com/2009/06/stolen-lines-5-running-away-to-islands.html

Fianna said...

I am in on this one! http://fiannas.blogspot.com/2009/06/stolen-lines-unrequested-advice.html

Jane Know said...

I did one too!

VERNACULAR said...

Hi, Grace. I stole the line for the first time. I'm looking forward to reading your post on this one.

Hope that the life raft is floating.

just jenn said...

first time, somewhat nervous participant, but as part of "changing" my life, i thought what the heck, i'd give it a try and i do very much like the whole stolen lines idea ... :)

Butterflyfish said...

http://butterflyfish1.blogspot.com/2009/06/stolen-lines-5.html