Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stolen Lines #6

"You really don't know what I'm talking about, do you?"

This line comes courtesy of Colby, from Colby in the City, a fantastic blog. She pulled the line from Salaam Paris by Kavita Daswani.

The rules: Start your post with the above line. End your post with "I stole the first line of this post from Salaam Paris by Kavita Daswani" And maybe link back to me so people can understand the point of the post.

And whatever you put in the middle is up to you.

There's no deadline. Write whenever you feel like it. If you want to have your post included, just leave a comment or send me an email telling me you've posted.

PS. This is open to absolutely anyone. All you have to do is write it.

Here, you can find the previous Stolen Lines.

3 comments:

Harmless Error said...

My post is up. I actually did it this time.

Butterflyfish said...

http://butterflyfish1.blogspot.com/2009/08/stolen-lines-6.html

Colby said...

Here's mine. http://colbyinthecity.blogspot.com/