Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cuz I'm Belize'n On a Jet Plane


yep. that's the title of this post and I'm not apologizing for it. In about an hour, a car is coming to get me to take me to the airport. Then a plane is taking me to Florida. Then another plane is taking me to Belize. Then another teeny tiny little puddle jumper is taking me to this little island in Belize.

On this island, I shall spend the next 5 days by myself, in the sun totally relaxing.

There's a possibility it might rain, a lot. So I am bringing my laptop, and I might decide to write, but then again, I might not. So have a great Halloween if you don't hear from me.

Bye!

10 comments:

~Sue said...

Have fun, stay safe and hopefully we won't hear from you because you are to busy running around and having a ball. As for the rest of us, we will sit back in the states, in the cold, muck and wet, beaning little kids with candy and listening to it bounce off their cheap, plastic, Wal-mart masks.

Disclaimer: This post may or may not contain typos... I am only 10 minutes into my day and am still waiting for the coffee to cool. :)

The Namby Pamby said...

Yeah, Im jealous. Muchos.

Scott Rose said...

Sweet!! Have a great time!!

Jax said...

Have so much fun! Are you going to Caulker or Ambergris? I can't wait to hear more about it...If you decide not to return, please keep the blog going.. haha.. :)

obsquatch said...

Don't eat too much Gibnut.

Sam Sachs said...

Be safe and have the best time ever. And when you get back, come to LA (who would I be if I didn't constantly beg you to visit?).

Colby said...

You are living my dream. I'm so the girl who would do a solo vacation. I have to make the time.

j'lynn said...

OMG...I'm so jealous!!

But I hope you have a wonderful time and beautiful weather!

Vikki said...

That sounds so lovely.

Nel said...

Oh my gosh, I think I might hate you. For real.