Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stolen Lines #7

I think it is worst if you don't know whether it is a good thing or a bad thing which is going to happen.

For all of you inspirationally challenged writers, here's a new stolen line. This line comes courtesy of the very aweseome and newly employed Butterflyfish. She pulled the line from The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon . The rules: Start your post with the above line. End your post with "I stole the first line of this post from The Curious case of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon" And maybe link back to me so people can understand the point of the post. And whatever you put in the middle is up to you. There's no deadline. Write whenever you feel like it. If you want to have your post included, just leave a comment or send me an email telling me you've posted. PS. This is open to absolutely anyone. All you have to do is write it. Here, you can find the previous Stolen Lines.

4 comments:

Butterflyfish said...

No one likes this prompt. booo. I suck. i wrote one though.

http://butterflyfish1.blogspot.com/2009/10/stolen-lines-7.html

Colby said...

No. No. I like it. I'm on it, just slowly.

Pearly Blythe said...

I like it too. I just have no followthrough.

ChatTeaKathy said...

I don't know how you feel about blog awards. However, regardless of your willingness (or unwillingness)to accept, I wanted to show you a little blog love by tagging you for an award on my blog. You are fantastic! Thanks for the great reads.

K