Monday, June 28, 2010

He's Going to Live in My Basement When He's 30, Isn't He?


Yep. Still pregnant. My baby is officially a mope. Please note, I have graduated from watermelon to pumpkin.

And I am so fucking bored. And the phone starts ringing at about 8:30 every morning with people asking if there's any news. WELL, THERE'S NOT.

On my Facebook page, all these people have listed their own little tips for having the little guy show up. They include:

Going to see a bad movie
Pineapple
listening to loud music
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Walking
Black Cohosh Tea (whatever the fuck that is)
Taking a bath
Drinking some wine
Being patient
Spicy Foods
Sex
Eggplant Parmesan
Beets

If the baby doesn't come today, tomorrow, I shall do them ALL. I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh, and Scott Rose?? I got my iphone after I dropped my Blackberry in the bathtub while texting. Are you turned on???

4 comments:

The Grand Inquisitor said...

wow that's pretty sexy

CM said...

If you're serious about wanting the baby to come, you should do them all at once. Sneak a cooler and a wading pool into the movie theater.

Sam Sachs said...

I guess he likes it in there. Can't wait to hear what you have to say once he busts out.

Scott Rose said...

Very.