Thursday, July 01, 2010

What do Imelda Marcos, Jose Conseco, and Lindsay Lohan have in Common?

They are all born on the day that (HOPEFULLY) our son will make his late appearance.

Today is my last day (HOPEFULLY) being pregnant. They are inducing labor tomorrow morning bright and early. I suppose there's a chance that this could stretch out until the third of July. After all, nothing else about this pregnancy has been exactly timely.

I really didn't want to have him induced, but after the doctors looked at the ultrasound, they decided that it would probably be in his best interest to do it. I didn't initially plan on publicizing his ultrasound pictures, but this one is just too good, so if you want to see it, here it is...

Anyway, my doctor also told me that based on the positioning of the baby, and my own body, there's a good possibility we're going to be in for a very long ride. Whatever. I'm not scared.

The hospital does have wi-fi so maybe I'll update, but I make no promises. I have decided that even though I remain anonymous, I'll probably post a picture of the little one. Just because all babies pretty much look the same.

So have a great 4th of July weekend! Don't get drunk and drive a car.

See you on the other side.

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yay, pictures!!! Good look with the pumpkin.

Butterflyfish said...

Thinking good thoughts for you -- and I had the same thought on babies... they all look the same. It won't blow your anonymity. Also, we want pictures!!!

whatmissfoxythinks said...

Have a great (ha!) time my dear! And yes, BABY PICS!

Sam Sachs said...

Maybe the little guy is taking his time because your womb is just a really fun place to be. I'm anticipating a photo, be it through email or the blog. Feel free to spend some time with your kid before posting. Does 20 minutes seem fair?

The Artful Blogger said...

And the Mommie blogging begins...

EH said...

Good luck! And yes, pictures.

Fannie said...

Okay, am I the only one who clicked on the "ultrasound picture"?

www.mychosenwholesaler.com said...

wholesale coach outlet
Tiffany bracelets Tiffany bracelets
Coach Jewelry outlet Coach Jewelry outlet
gucci bags outlet gucci outlet
newest of Prada bags
shoulder bags for women
Hermes Handbags
newest of Coach bags
Chanel bags free shipping

Coach Boots
Coach Sneakers
UGG Boots
Chanel Handbags
Coach Handbags
Gucci Handbags
POLO Handbags
Brand Wallets
Brand Sunglasses
Coach Sunglasses
cheap bags and jewelry onsale
Brand Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry


http://www.mychosenwholesaler.com/