Thursday, September 16, 2010

Working My Way Back To You, Blog

Hi to the two people who are still checking in on my blog! It's been a long time!

So everything is good. Baby G is ridiculously awesome, and my maternity leave is ending soon. As such, I thought I'd try to start writing again. I might, and I might not.

But assuming I do continue writing, I definitely think my blog is in need of a fresh new look. So I'm working on that.

Obviously, a lot has changed in the last year of my life. Like my boobs. Speaking of my boobs, I was admiring them in the shower today, and shot myself in the eye with breast milk. They sort of lost their allure to me after that.

Besides my boobs, everything else has changed, too. Profound huge awesome crazy kick ass overwhelming changes.

The problem with writing about it is I always try to write about the forest of the last year of my life, rather than each awesome tree.

I'm going to try and figure it out though, because there are definitely some stories I want to tell. But, alas... the glorious little one is crying, so I must go for now.

Here's a picture of him though...since you asked.

15 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you, Grace for the update. Baby G is indeed awesome. So are you.

Legally Fabulous said...

he's sooooo cute!!!! I saw the birth announcement at Daisy's house... LOVE!

Tree Hugging 3L said...

i literally laughed out loud.
kudos to you for checking yourself out though.
enjoy the goods! :)

Juliet said...

LOL. The blawgosphere is full of stories of bodies betraying their inhabitants today. There must be something in the water.

obsquatch said...

Blah blah blah. Baby baby baby. Where's the mother fucking rage? Who is this milk squirting pussy that talks about trees and forests and bullshit? What the fucking fuck, mother fucked? Did you like that last part; the part where I didn't call you a mother fucker? So did I. I was gonna call and congratulate your non-preggers ass, but you changed your fucking phone number. What the fucking fuck? RAGE!!!

Jax said...

baby G is adorable! :) Welcome back to the bloggidy world. Missed ya, girl.

Jax said...

baby G is adorable! :) Welcome back to the bloggidy world. Missed ya, girl.

Butterflyfish said...

Loves it -- happy to see you and G. Love the new look

Shan said...

Love it! Great look, awesomely cute little one. Congrats! Hope you get to write more.

j'lynn said...

OMG...Baby G is awesome. What a doll! :) Love the new look! What I love most is the fact that your first post in months made me bust out laughing, out loud while at home by myself. Love ya! Miss your posts and glad you are starting to think about coming back! You rock!

Colby said...

I love, love that you're enjoying your boobs as I can relate - minus the pregnancy sitch. Hope you get to keep them. Since I'm finally losing the weight I gained, my momentarily massive Ds have begun to disappear. So my moments of admiring them are few and far between these days. Sad, but whatev. The baby looks adorable. Good to see you writing again (so says the girl on hiatus).

Michael said...

LOL - you painted quite a picture re. the 'shower incident'. ;-)

Anonymous said...

And you painted the blog. When did it turn brick red? Noticed the new look (and baby is still cute as can be); will check back for more posts. Holidays will be especially nice (or your observations about them will be especially witty) this year. Hope you have something new by . . . New Years? Yeah, we know. You're kinda busy these days : )

LawDaze2003

Naty said...

Beautiful Baby!

Anonymous said...

Ah, once a slut always a slut.