Friday, February 11, 2011

Yeah. I'm not good at keeping up...

Tonight, I'm home alone. The baby is asleep. I'm on the couch watching Big Love. I am supposed to be planning a wedding right now. But, alas... I am not that girl who finds wedding planning fun. I think it kind of blows, actually. Don't get me wrong, I am very much looking forward to the wedding, and the honeymoon! I just can't get all worked up about the fucking flowers and runners, and blah blah blah... I'm just not that girl. It's really fucking boring.

My little dude is already 7 months old. He's really awesome. He sits up by himself, and smiles all the time. And he has two cute little teeth.

Hoping I'll post more stuff later. I miss blogging, but of course... I've been saying that for a year. Maybe I'll just start by posting baby pictures, and see what happens from there...

By the way, to the anonymous blogger who called me a slut in my last post? Go fuck your cat.

Here's the little man!!

12 comments:

Legally Fabulous said...

oh he's soooooo cute!!!

EH said...

So handsome! Yes, more pictures, please!

CM said...

Congratulations! Yeah, wedding planning sucks. But I found that if you find good vendors, you can tell them, "Just do something within my budget that people will like, no, seriously, we don't have a theme and I don't care what color," and they won't bother you so much with details.

Colleen said...

Yay!!! Happy to see you.

PT LawMom said...

What a cutie!! Yeah, I didn't do a runner and we went cheap/simple on flowers. Seems like such a waste to spend thousands for one day!

Jax said...

He's freaking adorable!!! :) Good to see you on here, girl!

Vittoria said...

holy shit. holy SHIT. how cute is your son???

Daisy said...

LOVE.

whatmissfoxythinks said...

He is such a cutie! Also, I want to thank you for making me snort while in class when I read your retort. :)

POST MORE!

Melissa said...

please come back to your blog. i love it so much.

Anonymous said...

I thought your kid would be half black because you're just that trashy. Slut.

Phillies Jerseys said...

Alex Rodriguez grey Jersey
Alex Rodriguez black Jersey
Alex Rodriguez GMS patch grey Jersey
Alex Rodriguez GMS patch white Jersey
Derek Jeter All Star red Jersey
Derek Jeter black Jersey
Derek Jeter GMS patch grey Jersey
Derek Jeter GMS patch white Jersey
Derek Jeter grey Jersey
Derek Jeter white Jersey
Yankees Baseball Jersey