Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dear Anonymous Commenter,

You know who you are. You are the only anonymous commenter who commented on my post before last, with the always creative critique "Yawwwwwn"

Dude! At first I just rolled my eyes, thinking, well, big shock... Mr. (or Ms.) Anonymous never really quits. And that was that.

But then actually, I got annoyed. At MYSELF! Anonymous, you are right! I've definitely been having a rough time coming up with something to write about. And it is kinda sad. And I have been a little boring...But what can I say? I'm stuck.

So, Anonymous... tell me... What do YOU want me to write about? Give me a topic. I'll write about anything you say as long as it's something I know something about. If I'm so fucking boring, give me a clue. HELP ME HELP YOU BE ENTERTAINED. The one thing I won't write about is work, and I won't reveal my real identity. I like my job more than I like this blog. But anything else? You name it, I'll write about it.

Ok. Go... And I won't hold my breath waiting for a response.

Sincerely,

Grace

PS. What the hell, this invitation is open to anyone. Not just bitchy anonymous commenters.

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Have you been treated differently at work since you had a baby? I'm worried that people will think I'm no longer a serious lawyer if have babies.

Butterflyfish said...

Personally, I'm waiting for "a book review of THE WORST AND MOST DISTURBING CHILDREN'S BOOK EVER."

I'm just happy you're posting at all. Tell us about laundry for all I care!

:)

The Grand Inquisitor said...

clowns, write about clowns

Shirley said...

Meh- I just recently started following you because I think your writing is a goddamn riot.
So fuck the haters. You keep on keepin' on, girl.

Vittoria said...

im commenting here because i just caught up and want more baby g posts. is that creepy? probably. but SO SO SO SO SO CUTE. tell us about being a mom - is it really as scary as it looks?

Anonymous said...

I'm not the guy who said "yawn" but I sometimes call you slut. I think you should talk more about sex specifically and different positions you like. I bet you're pretty kinky.

Elle said...

I've read your blog for a long time and I think we may have very similar jobs. I am knocked up now and am worried about how you juggle work and a baby. I love my job and would never give it up but how do you do it?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michael said...

Why not tell us more about what makes you tick as a blogger? :-)

Ben Jones said...

It's a habit, it can be hard, writers block etc, I find get best ideas when in gym or in bath !